The Women’s Giving Circle is building a community of philanthropists and creating a permanent legacy to address the needs of women and girls in Howard County.
- We are a fund at the Community Foundation of Howard County.
- We are run by the WGC Advisory Board, our leadership board that makes ongoing decisions.
- We have an endowment, so that we will have money in perpetuity to fund programs that benefit women and girls.
- We give grants to nonprofits in Howard County that focus on our mission.
- We raise money from donors to support our grantmaking.
- We host events and programs to engage donors and raise money to support our grantmaking.
We’ve been part of the Howard County community for 15 years.
- We’ve raised over $1 million to support our efforts.
- We’ve raised this money from over 1,000 donors.
- We’ve given over 100 grants to nonprofits Howard County.